- 37.5% of the 2,165 companies from 52 countries participating in Hostmilano 2017 are in the Coffee & Tea - Bar Coffee Machines - Vending, Gelato & Pastry area.
- The Experience Gallery is an exciting new attraction at the 40th edition of HostMilano: an experiential pathway that puts two adjoining and complementary sectors into contact, Coffee and Gelato/Pastry.
- Competitions, show cooking demonstrations and international workshops will take place during the event.
Promoted by HostMilano and conducted by Magda Antonioli Corigliano, Director of the Master in Economics of Tourism at Bocconi University, and Sara Bricchi, MET Researcher at Bocconi.
Furniture, Technology, and Tableware under the spotlight at HostMilano 2017. The event will feature exhibition areas such as EXIHS, international awards, and workshops.
- Compared to the last edition, the figures of the Furniture, Technology, and Tableware area are on the rise
- Italy’s products keep growing: export has increased by +1.9% in 2017 and production was worth € 865 million in 2016
- The event will feature award ceremonies, workshops, and live contests
The Renaissance in the Restaurant Industry finds its utmost expression at HostMilano 2017, amid new trends, new products, cooking shows and world-class events
- Fipe: 39 million Italians ate out in 2016
- There has been no crisis in the catering industry, with its 325 thousand enterprises and €51 billion in revenues
- The catering industry of the future is on display, with hundreds of events featuring famous chefs, celebrity guests, tastings and debates
HostMilano 2017: coffee goes global at Sic with growing numbers, latest trends and a gallery where coffee beans and gelato become one.
- A total of 593 companies from 41 countries will be taking part, representing a 3% increase on the previous edition
- Coffee machines: “Made in Italy” production up 4.7% in 2017
- A Host novelty will be The Experience Gallery: an interpretive event that brings together the worlds of Coffee and Gelato-Pastry
- A rich programme of events including training and in-depth information explaining coffee in its many forms