Host 2017 and MET Bocconi unveil the hospitality of the future: hi-tech conviviality for unique experiences
· A sector worth € 51 billion with 325 thousand companies, one-seventh of the EU’s entire turnover
· Experience, sharing, and innovation are the keys to the restaurant industry of the future
· 9 Italians out of 10 browse the internet for information before choosing a restaurant. About 60% takes reviews into account, and over 61% likes sharing their experience on the web
· 74% of consumers prefers places they can also find on the internet
· Michelin-star hotel restaurants are on the rise, and Milan is a case study for new high-end restaurants
HostMilano, over 500 events among unique championships, gran prix, cooking shows, masterclasses, and workshops
Hundreds of events from demonstrations and cooking shows to championships and tastings as well as round tables and competitions between professionals will welcome visitors during the five-day event now at its 40th edition
The event in Milan will be an opportunity to review a number of the sectors that primarily influence
Made in Italy success the world over: the exporting of food equipment is worth 3.26 billion euros, bar equipment 2.47 billion
and bread and pasta-making machines over 600 million, while the Furniture and Tableware sectors have been valued at 6.53 billion.
In HostMilano’s Bread Pizza Pasta area, visitors can find new hints and inspiration in the presented formats and machinery, as well as anything they need to improve their business and make it more competitive.