High-tech, ergonomic and personalised: Furniture and Tableware marry Technology in HostMilano and present the formats of the future. EXIHS exhibits art.
- More exhibitors in the Furniture, Tableware and Technology sector (+16% compared to 2015)
- The advance of Made-in-Italy continues: +1.9% in 2017 and production at 865 million euro in 2016
- Awards, workshops and ‘live’ contexts
- 37.5% of the 2,165 companies from 52 countries participating in Hostmilano 2017 are in the Coffee & Tea - Bar Coffee Machines - Vending, Gelato & Pastry area.
- The Experience Gallery is an exciting new attraction at the 40th edition of HostMilano: an experiential pathway that puts two adjoining and complementary sectors into contact, Coffee and Gelato/Pastry.
- Competitions, show cooking demonstrations and international workshops will take place during the event.
Promoted by HostMilano and conducted by Magda Antonioli Corigliano, Director of the Master in Economics of Tourism at Bocconi University, and Sara Bricchi, MET Researcher at Bocconi.
Furniture, Technology, and Tableware under the spotlight at HostMilano 2017. The event will feature exhibition areas such as EXIHS, international awards, and workshops.
- Compared to the last edition, the figures of the Furniture, Technology, and Tableware area are on the rise
- Italy’s products keep growing: export has increased by +1.9% in 2017 and production was worth € 865 million in 2016
- The event will feature award ceremonies, workshops, and live contests
The Renaissance in the Restaurant Industry finds its utmost expression at HostMilano 2017, amid new trends, new products, cooking shows and world-class events
- Fipe: 39 million Italians ate out in 2016
- There has been no crisis in the catering industry, with its 325 thousand enterprises and €51 billion in revenues
- The catering industry of the future is on display, with hundreds of events featuring famous chefs, celebrity guests, tastings and debates