HOMI and Host launch the new mission for designers and architects in the post lockdown era, presenting concepts to make the “new normal” more pleasurable and proposing Design as a new “therapy” for everyday living.
AT HOSTMILANO, THE HO.RE.CA SECTOR IS ALREADY LOOKING TO THE NEW NORMAL: BEST PRACTICES, NEW TRENDS AND AN EVER MORE INTERNATIONAL STYLE
·Encouraging data for the return to Away From Home: 8 out of 10 Italians want bars and restaurants to open again
·The new normal will focus on individual consumption and a more intimate conviviality, in familiar places
·Solutions and formats which respect social distancing and offer hyper-personalised service are the key
·Just as during the emergency, Hostmilano remains the global equipment hub and full spectrum partner for the entire Ho.Re.Ca. supply chain
HostMilano and TUTTOFOOD: at fieramilano the successful pairing between the Ho.Re.Ca and food & beverage sectors becomes global leader
Over 1,200 companies have already registered to attend the upcoming editions of TUTTOFOOD (from 17 to 20 May 2021) and HostMilano (from 22 to 26 October 2021).
The growth of the Ho.Re.Ca and agri-food sector continues, both in Italy and abroad
The exhibitors who have already registered for Host 2021 are from Spain, Germany, France, United States, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Greece, Portugal and Turkey.
All the top Italian and international names in professional hospitality and high-quality food, are already present
HostMilano 2019 is over: a record edition with over 200 thousand visitors confirming the exhibition as the international hub of the hospitality sector
· A unique cognitive journey towards the hospitality of the future, witnessed by more than 200 thousand visitors (+8% on 2017), 40% of whom international
· Operators from 171 countries, with important delegations from the United States, Latin America and the Middle East, were able to experience innovation first-hand and explore smart and advanced functions thanks to demonstrations and tastings organised by the exhibitors
· Creativity filled every hall, with high-impact booths featuring design layouts that frequently represented paradigms of the hospitality of tomorrow.
· A unique opportunity for professional development, with 800 events including training sessions and competitions, ranging from seminars by leading experts to show-cooking by star chefs and leading Italian and international masters of pastry, gelato, pizza, coffee and mixology.
HostMilano 2019 ends this record-breaking edition with more than 200,000 visitors, confirming its place as the leading global event in the hospitality industry
· More than 200,000 visitors (+8% compared to 2017), 40% of whom international
· Operators from 171 different countries, with important delegations from the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Middle East
· 800 events including training meetings, competitions and show-cooking