BUSINESS BEYOND BORDERS
Join the free of charge B2B meetings
BUSINESS BEYOND BORDERS AT HOST MILANO 2017
The European Commission (EC), has launched a new initiative called "Business Beyond Borders", which aims to create connections between Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters from around the world, and foster opportunities for international collaborations.
In the framework of this project, FieraMilano, in collaboration with EMECA (the European Major Exhibition Centres Association) and UFI (the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry), is supporting the organization of a matchmaking event that will take place at HostMilano Trade Fair.
Thanks to the wide network of partners and institutions promoting the event, including the leading partner EUROCHAMBRES (the Association of European Chambers of Commerce and Industry), LOW communications consultancy, PROMOS (Special Agency of Milan Chamber of Commerce) and the vast Enterprise Europe Network, BBB has developed a unique package available to operators (including exhibitors and visitors) from all over the worldwishing to take part in the event:
• B2B meetings perfectly matching each company’s needs and preferences;
• An interactive and international conference with key speakers providing the most updated sectorial information, on technical as well as political aspects;
• Access to an international and well known worldwide network, including several EU-funded projects;
• On the spot professional assistance;
• Post event assistance and survey, to support companies even after their participation in the event.
How does it work?
1) Register, fill in your company profile and indicate which type of partnership you are looking for;
2) Check the list of registered participants and book meetings with companies you are interested in;
3) One week before event, you will receive the agenda of confirmed meetings, which will take place in a dedicated area within the Trade Fair on 20 and 21 October.
Participation to the project is free of charge and available to a limited number of business operators. All meetings will be held in English, no interpreting service will be provided.